1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Something we call "Schlop" It's browned hamburger, macaroni and cheese, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream. Yummy! We love it here and it's very easy and very filling and I'm sure very fattening. lol
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
My cell phone. Even though I really don't use it that much, it's just a comfort to have in case I need it for something.
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
My great grandmother was a bride, a widow and a mother all in 1 year.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
said I would never marry a preacher. I guess God had other plans.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Gasoline - so I could travel as much as I wanted.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I can't dance, not even a little bit, but I really wish I could.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
A candy bar
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
Puppies and Children rolling around on the floor together.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Take a walk
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Be kind and patient
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
My daughters' graduation. Actually one is graduating 8th grade and the other is graduating high school. I'm proud of them both!