If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Destination Disney 7/5/2010


Here is the prompt for Destination Disney 7/5/2010. Share your stories, pictures, memories, just whatever! Maybe you have actually had opportunity to visit Disney for a 4th of July celebration – if so, please tell us about it.  Click here if you'd like to play along.

My pictures are from our last 2 trips and they are the some of the Magic Kingdom fireworks.  This really doesn't do them justice at all.  I love these fireworks.  They are all around the Castle.  And I especially love it when Tinkerbell flies!  Awesomely magical.

I have to say though, EPCOT and Disney Hollywood Studios have awesome fireworks too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








5 comments:

  1. Very cool fireworks pictures, Cathy! Mine are on my desktop computer, so I need to wrestle my kids away from it so I can get on there and post them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy
    Loved your fireworks pictures. It's so special standing there in Magic Kingdom and watching them. I enjoyed Fantasmic too as it was great to be able to sit down and watch!
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool pictures! I love the colored castle surrounded by smoke. I'm ready for another Disney trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE the fireworks at Disney!!! By the way, did the "C" mug make it to you?
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - Thanks for sharing such amazing pictures! I am so glad you have been joining in on the DD fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy