If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14


3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you and your family. Love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There needs to be a *Like* button.

    Hope you enjoyed your day.
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Cathy, we MUST humble ourselves, repent & pray for our land! Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete