Click here to participate in Random Dozen this week. It's really a lot of fun so you ought to play along.1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Some extra pounds
3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
A good book
4. When was the last time you tried something new?
I'm not sure. I'm kind of a creature of habit I think.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other
Christian Fiction is my favorite. Least favorite is a textbook.
6.Silver or Gold?
Gold but either is fine.
7. What makes you sigh?
Seeing my hubby and girls succeed at something they try.
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?
If you mean like a traffic law...such as speed or run a red light to get them to a hospital, then yes.
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?
I'd probably try to defend my friend in a nice way.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
Quality time and Words of Affirmation were my 2 most prominent.
Not sure which is your most prominent love language? Take the quiz!