If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm Rich!

Received this in an e-mail from a friend.  Just had to share.


Yup, I'm rich!
Silver in the Hair
Gold in the Teeth
Stones in the Kidneys
Sugar in the Blood.
Lead in the Feet
Iron in the Arteries
And an inexhaustible supply of Natural Gas.



I never thought I'd accumulate such wealth.

6 comments:

  1. Too funny! If only we could cash it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... hysterical Cathy!
    How did you know I needed to laugh tonight!
    Bless your ♥

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was too cute! I might have to steal that and share with my friends on Facebook. I never knew I was "rich" until now, LOL Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how do you like that? I'm rich too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would post this mom. Haha. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy