Join Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee to play along with Random Dozen.
1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.
I hate spiders of any kind!!!!!
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
I do some recycling, but not as much as I should.
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
I've always had dreams about running to catch the bus or getting through most of the school year and now all of a sudden not knowing where my locker is or how to get into it. And I've been out of school for 35 years. What's that all about?!?
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
No. I've only ever flown a couple of times though.
5. What do you consider your best feature?
I don't know...maybe my eyes?
6. What was the last concert you went to?
My daughter's school spring concert.
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
Really, I try to forget those kinds of things. Probably when I've made a really bad mess up on the piano, which unfortunately does happen from time to time.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
singer. I love to sing in the car by myself or when everyone has fallen asleep on a trip and I'm driving and trying to stay awake.
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
I got to see the ocean the other day and it almost always makes me think of the awesomeness of God and today we're leaving Florida and heading to Pigeon Forge so I'll be in the mountains! Another place to think about the vastness of God!!
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
I'll be leaving my 18 year old at college and heading back home almost 1000 miles away. I'll probably never forget this day!
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
I love them both. If I have to choose, then the Liberty Bell!!
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?
Yes, I do.