here to go join Linda for some Random Dozen Fun
1. From "Men Are Dumb ....": If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be?
I can't think of a single thing...well at least not that I want to share here.
2. From Pam of "Alert And Oriented x 4": Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse?
My Croc Mary Janes. Uglier than all get out, but oh so comfortable. lol
3. From Susanne of "Living to Tell the Story": Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced.
Now that I'm over 50 they are all special, because I'm just glad to still be alive.
4. From Lori of "Just me and My Life": If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be?
Rocky Road, because it has nuts and I'm pretty nutty and because it has marshmallow and sometimes I'm sweet (don't ask my kids) and it has chocolate ice cream and that's just my favorite.
5. Cindy Swanson of "Notes in the Key of Life" asks: Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing?
I wouldn't say I've ever had a crush on him, but it sure doesn't hurt my feelings to spend 2 hours looking at Pierce Brosnan in a movie. And since hubby loves James Bond movies, it's all good. We're both happy! hahaha
7. Nel from "Fasteneau Facts" asks: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Where I live right now but I'd want a vacation home near the ocean!
8. Thena from "Patiently Waiting" wants to know: If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive?
A two week all expenses paid trip to Disney World!
9. From "Life Through Bifocals," LynnMarie asks: What is your favorite birthday meal?
Steak and Baked Potato from Outback or Shrimp and Baked Potato from Red Lobster
10. Debby at "Just Breathe" checks in with: Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?
Yes I do.
11. Linda from "Mocha with Linda" poses this question: What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do?
Lead a woman's Bible Study Group.
12. Jewel, my homegirl from Indiana who writes at "Musings from the World of Jewel," is very insistent that we answer this: Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why?
Ronald Reagan - because I think he was a great president too.