If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

College Girl

Please go here and check out my daughter's blog post. Sometimes I am so amazed at what she's thinking.  I do believe God is and will continue to use this girl!  She has such a heart for God.  I know she'd appreciate a little comment encouragement. 

6 comments:

  1. That was awesome! I know it warms your heart to see her display such maturity and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy!
    I just stopped over to say hi to Kelli ~ she's got a big heart ♥
    *Bless your heart too!
    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just went over & left some comment love...

    what a proud momma you must be!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I clicked over! Thank you for sharing her with us.
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know she has to make you proud.
    It is an awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for all the encouraging comments you have given my daughter! I appreciate it and I know she does too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy