Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Click here to go to visit Joyce at From This Side of the Pond to join in with all the fun of Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
I don't know really. But some of my favorite weather is about 70-75 degrees on a sunny day with blue skies and big fluffy white clouds.
2. What is a sound or noise you love?
A little child's sweet laughter
3. Do you like seafood? What's your favorite seafood dish?
Fried Shrimp or broiled orange roughy
4. What part of your day requires the most patience?
When I first get home from work on a day that I'm really tired and having to face dinner and all the things that hit when you first walk in the door. Give me about 20 minutes of rest and then I'm ready to do it.
5. What's your favorite shade of blue?
6. Do people underestimate you?
I don't know (do you?)
7. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I'm not sure the last time, but anytime I have a doctor's appointment.
8. Insert your own random thought here, and remember...I have a wooden spoon and I'm not afraid to use it.
I just got a Kindle and I think I'm gonna love it!