Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Click here to go to visit Joyce at From This Side of the Pond to join in with all the fun of Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. If you had known what they knew then, would you have boarded the Mayflower?
Probably not...I would be too chicken. I wish I was that brave, but alas...I'm not.
2. How far have you traveled on a boat and how do you feel about boats in general?
I've been on 2 cruises. One to the Bahamas and one to the Virgin Islands. Got a little nauseaus on both, but that passed after the first evening and the rest of the cruise was awesome!
3. What traditions have you kept, acquired thru marriage, and/or tossed? If you're single what are some of your family's favorite Thanksgiving traditions?
I still get with my family for Thanksgiving...Things have had to change (mom can no longer do it all), but we still all get together for Thanksgiving lunch. We do Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas Day with hubby's family. That is my favorite tradition, just being with family for the holidays.
4. What time is dinner and how many will be round your table? And what is the one side dish you cannot do without on Thanksgiving day?
Dinner is at 1:00pm and there will be 16 I think. My oldest won't be there though. I hate that, but we'll see her in a couple weeks. Yay!!!! Dumplins are one of the things I can't do without.
5. Have you ever used a fire extinguisher? Do tell....
6. Tell about a situation that caused you dreadful trepidation and feet dragging, only to realize later it was a true blessing.
Facilitating my first Beth Moore Bible Study. It scared me to death.
7. Baked, sweet, mashed, hash browned or french fried...which one's your favorite?
If it's a potato, it can't be bad. They are all awesome!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't wait for Christmas!