Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Click here to join in the Wednesday Hodgepodge fun. Here are the questions for this week's Hodgepodge....some are Christmas related and some are not because really, how many Christmas memes can one blogger answer? See you tomorrow with the link...
1. What does it mean to have the 'holiday spirit'?
To me the holiday spirit is loving Jesus and loving and being with my family.
2. What sits atop your tree (s)? Why?
An angel. Because I like it.
3. When was the last time you gave yourself a pat on the back?
I'm not sure. I'm not very good at doing that. I'm rather hard on myself.
4. Which of your senses is most sensitive this time of year?
My sight because I love looking at all the lights and decorations, my hearing because I love all the Christmas music, my smell because I love all the Christmas candle smells and my taste, because of all the wonderful Christmas goodies.
5. What do you have too much of in your kitchen?
Junk - I have too much junk in my kitchen drawers.
6. What do you do for meals on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Big meal? Breakfast tradition? Open the cookie tins and have at it?
Christmas Eve is at my mom's and Christmas Day is at his mom's. So I just bring some stuff to add to their wonderful food.
7. What is the best thing about winter?
When it becomes spring.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've had a blast this week at the ocean!