Click the Hodgepodge Button above to join in with all the Wednesday Hodgepodge Fun.
1. Share your Christmas Eve traditions.
We've always gone to my dad and mom's house for Christmas Eve and will be doing that again this year. We have sandwiches and desserts and make the kids wait until after we've eaten before they can open gifts. My younger sister always takes her time eating so they have to wait longer before they can open them. It kills them and cracks all of us up. Then we open gifts and just have a good time.
2. What was the best book you read in 2010? (we're not going to include The Bible here)
A Path Less Traveled by Cathy Bryant. See my review here.
3. Do you have pets and if so do you allow them on the furniture?
Yes, we have a dog and yes she is allowed on the furniture.
4. What event from 2010 are you most thankful for?
My oldest daughter graduating High School and my youngest daughter graduating Jr. High.
5. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before.
Took my oldest to college.
6. Brussel sprouts...friend or foe?
7. Who would you nominate for man/woman of the year?
My husband, because he puts up with all 3 of us girls with such patience! Actually 4 girls because even the dog is a girl! ha!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Remember if we can trust God with our eternity, we can certainly trust Him with our today! That seems to be a recurring theme in my life right now! (By the way, this thought did not originate with me. I read it somewhere else recently and it has really struck a chord with me)