Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Click the button above to join in with Joyce and all her friends for Wednesday Hodgepodge. It really is a lot of fun!
1. What three words would you use to describe 2010?
Hardest year ever!
2. If fear were not an issue what is something you'd like to try?
Skydiving! But since fear is an issue, I'll probably never try it!
3. What do you add to your coffee or tea?
Nothing, because I don't drink either coffee or tea.
4. What historical sporting event would you like to witness?
The 1996 Olympics in Atlanta when the USA Women's Gymnastics Team (The Magnificent Seven) won Gold! I did see it on TV, but I would love to have seen it in person!
5. What is one piece of advice you would like to give your sixteen year old self?
Quit being afraid of everything out there and just go try it!
6. Are you a planner or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants?
I'm a little bit of both. I prefer planning, but then I procrastinate and just have to fly by the seat of my pants.
7. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2011?
Just seeing what God is going to do.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have I told you lately that I really love my Kindle!