If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Routine

Just getting back into the routine of life. Love the holidays, but I sure do get worn out. Even though I worked through the holidays mostly, but I was blessed to be able to take several days off to spend time with my family and friends. Now it's over and I'm expected to actually work 5 days in a row. haha Although, actually I'm planning to take Friday off to attend an out of town funeral with my husband. So I still will just be working a four day week.

While I've really enjoyed the holidays, I really am ready to get back into the routine of normal life. I know routines can sometimes get boring, but they can also be peaceful, just because we know what to expect.  I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a little peace.  I know there is always peace in Christ, but it's nice getting back to the peace of just everyday boring normal life.

I hope all of you are getting back into your routines too.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - it's awful to have to adjust to working 5 whole days in a row. I ended up working the week between Christmas and New Years - most everyone else here took vacation - but it gave me the chance to kinda get back in the swing of things before I had to.

    So sorry you have a funeral to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to get back into the routine. I've listened to quite a bit of whining already this week. And, I must admit, I'm doing some whining myself!

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Although I would have preferred a slower back-to-routine first day today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy