Wednesday, January 26, 2011
1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country?
Not sure yet. If we get the new TV and hubby wants to watch it, I may sit down with him to watch some of it. If he doesn't, then I won't. Not a big football fan.
2. Is ignorance bliss?
I guess it depends on what your ignorant about.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)
My kids say I'm Grumpy, hubby is smart enough not to say! Unfortunately they are probably right.
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question! Everyone go say hi to Lori.
No set way. I guess it depends on whose car and who the other couple is.
5. What is beauty?
It's in the eye of the beholder. But I believe it is definitely much more than looks. It's a sweet spirit and attitude. It's JESUS!
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
Dessert. I'm much better at desserts.
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
Chips and dip or chips and salsa. (See #6)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We're getting a flat screen TV and I'm looking forward to seeing if I'll like it. We've had to change our livingroom all around to make a place for it. Can't wait.