If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

If You're a Parent, You've Got to Read This

Check out this post by my daughter. If you're a parent of younger kids, it'll give you hope and if you're a parent of grown children, you'll understand why this makes me so happy.

7 comments:

  1. How proud you must be. Good job, Mom (and Dad, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be great to know how much she loves you both. You are amazing parents.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does give me hope - I pray that my boys will have sweet things to say about me when they get older too. I've always said that parenting is the one job where you don't really know how well you're doing until they are old enough to either bless you, or need therapy. So good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be very proud of your daughter. She is a wise one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That's awesome. I hope you printed it before she comes to her senses and deletes it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter and obviously she is blessed to have parents like you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy