Wednesday, February 2, 2011
I can't believe I forgot about the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Glad I saw it on Mocha with Linda's blog. I love the Hodgepodge. Guess with all the weather stuff and my daughter being sick yesterday, it just slipped my mind. So I'm a little late, but here we go. Hey don't forget to click on the button above and join in on this fun with us.
1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?
Why can't I forge my own path while I'm doing my duty?
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway.
I've seen the movie and I love it...That being said, I'm not sure any of the last 7 I would want to do again. They've been pretty good and I'm afraid if I did them again, they might change.. Hubby and I had the whole weekend to ourselves. Both girls were gone and that was really nice. The rest weren't bad either.
You thought my question was going to be weather related didn't you?
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
Yay, of course! Although I really like whipped cream too.
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?
No, I don't. I wear it sometimes, but not always. Usually when I do wear it, it's just eyeshadow, liner & mascara.
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
I want to be loved understandingly.
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite?
7. What do you do when you feel angry?
Have you ever heard the saying, "If mama ain't happy, then no one's happy"? Well that probably explains about as well as anything what I do. haha Remember my answer about the Drawfs last week? Grumpy!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Thank goodness, Punxsutawney Phil says we are going to have an early spring!
I'm so ready for winter to be over!