Click the button above to join in all the fun of Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do?
Isn't it the same? If I'm doing what I love, wouldn't I be loving what I do?
2. Do you like bleu cheese?
3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
When I'm worn out, I don't handle any emotion very well.
4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate?
5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'.
"Love Lifted Me" an old hymn
6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a mother and I am, so I guess so.
7. Any special Valentines Day plans?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Wish I were here right now or some place similar!