If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge



 Click the button above to join in all the fun of Wednesday Hodgepodge.

1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do?
Isn't it the same?  If I'm doing what I love, wouldn't I be loving what I do?

2. Do you like bleu cheese?
No.

3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
When I'm worn out, I don't handle any emotion very well.

4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate?
Chocolate

5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'.
"Love Lifted Me" an old hymn

6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a mother and I am, so I guess so.

7. Any special Valentines Day plans?
Not yet.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
 Wish I were here right now or some place similar!

12 comments:

  1. Love Lifted Me is one of my favorites. Its one of the first songs my oldest daughter learned because I sang it to her so much when she was a baby!

    I'm definitely with you on that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH can I come to #8! I need a happy place where it's warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers. I need to go do my hodgepodge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm the only one who has said yes to bleu cheese... what's wrong with everyone ;)

    "Love Lifted Me"... going old school! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get too deep with #1 either. Two sides of the same coin, so to speak. (Or I'm just too lazy to think about it, but I prefer the first answer.) : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Lifted Me is a great song! Always makes me smile!

    You wouldn't be a wee bit tired of snow and winter, would you?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. `Love Lifted Me`
    Great choice!
    It's been a long time since I heard that song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I was there also.....there is nothing as soothing as a visit to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo the beach looks good!
    Enjoyed your answers!
    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  10. #8 makes me wish I was at the beach right now! I'm with you, I'd much rather have chocolate than flowers. I'm glad you said being a Mom was what you'd always wanted to be - I feel the same way. We have a LOT in common, LOL. Have a blessed Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy