Click on the above Hodgepodge button to play along.
1. Sunday was the first day of spring. So they say. Ahem. What is your favorite outdoor springtime activity?
Geocaching...did some Saturday.
2. Who would you want to come into your kitchen to cook dinner for you?
3. When did you last fly a kite?
I have no idea.
4. What topic puts you to sleep faster than anything?
5. Which flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events?
I have no idea! But my favorite flower is the morning glory.
6. What significant historical events took place during your elementary school days?
I was in the 5th grade when Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated.
7. Do you swear? Do you pseudo-swear? (You know crap, shoot, friggin'?)
Crap or shoot yes but hopefully no worse. And I really need to stop that.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our ladies' Bible Study "The Patriarchs" by Beth Moore is so awesome!