Click above to join in the Hodgepodge Fun!
1. National Read a Road Map Day falls on April 5th. Would people say you have a good sense of direction? Do you rely on a GPS when you drive somewhere new? When was the last time you used a map?
I can follow directions well, however I do not have a good sense of direction. Just used a map Monday when the boss and I were trying to figure out how close Philadelphia is to Gettysburg.
2. What's your favorite cookbook?
3. What painting would you like to "walk into" and experience? Why?
Thomas Kinkade's "New Day at the Cinderella Castle." Why? Well because it's Disney of course!
4. What annoys you more- misspellings or mispronunciations?
If I'm reading, misspellings and if I'm listening, mispronunciations!
5. What is something your mother or father considered important?
6. Do you like or dislike schedules?
I kinda like them because they keep me focused.
7. Let's have some fun with National Poetry Month (that would be April)...write your own ending to this poem-
"Roses are Red
Violets are blue..."
I'm glad I'm not dead,
How about you?
A poet I am not!
8. Insert your own random thought in this space.
My oldest comes home for summer break in just 4 weeks! Yay!!!