Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Be sure to go join in the fun by clicking on the button above.
1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
Well, I'm not much for parties, but probably have significant conversation with 2 would fit my style better.
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
We had a piano, a red couch (which really was beautiful) and 2 cherry end tables with cabinets in them where we kept our piano music.
3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore?
Hog the bed-no. Steal the covers-no because we each have our own. Snore-Yes (well, you didn't expect me to be perfect did you?)
4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
I have never cooked lamb and seldom have I ever eaten it. Anything I can go out and eat. I do not cook on Easter Sunday or rarely any Sunday.
5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
I've never seen my actual birth certificate, but I have a certificate from the hospital of my birth that has always worked. Probably the last time I used it had something to do with adoption. I really can't remember.
6. As a child, how did people describe you?
Well the names I was called the most were Gigglebox, Chatty Cathy and Big Mouth! You tell me.
7. What do you complain about the most?
Probably my weight.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's gonna be a beautiful day today! Thank you Lord!