Click the button above to go join in the fun with Joyce and the rest of us.
1. What is something that bothers you if it is not done perfectly?
At home, things don't have to be perfect, but I certainly like them to be done my way. lol I'm learning to let that go some though.
2. What is one of your best childhood memories?
I remember my Aunt and Uncle getting tickets every year and taking us to Coney Island Amusement Park in Cincinnati every year. That was always so fun.
3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat?
No I don't plan to watch the wedding. I'll be at work. I wore a hat 2 years ago for Easter when all the ladies at church decided we should all wear Easter bonnets. It was so fun. Even some of the men wore hats that day too.
|This is all of us with my mom and dad.|
4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality?
I'm a middle child. I have an older brother and sister and a younger brother and sister. (My mom was a middle child too with an older brother and sister and a younger brother and sister) Yes, I think it probably did influence it, but I think being the middle child is a good thing.
|That's me in the middle.|
5. Where do you think you spend most of your money?
House payment but I wish it was on travel.
6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or by letter? Why?
None of them, because I don't like to confront.
7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Kelli comes home next week and Kerri is doing awesome in school this year!