If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Destination Disney


This week’s Destination Disney topic comes from
one of our participants - - -
What is your favorite
summertime treat at Disney?


This is my favorite snack at Disney on a very hot summer's day. I had my first one on our last trip in 2008.

3 comments:

  1. We are going to Disneyland on the 20th! You just gave me a great idea. When my children were very young I got a picture of them with my dad all holding up their ice cream like you. My dad had taken a bit out of his, it's the cutest picture. I think I need to get a new one of them as adults!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy