Click the button above to join Joyce in all the Hodgepodge Fun this week.
1. What is something about living in this country that you value? 'This country' is whatever country you call home.
I love our country's capital city, Washington DC.
2. What is a favorite something you own that is red, white, and/or blue?
I can't think of anything except the American Flag! Well and I love my Minnie and Mickey who are red and white but no blue.
3. Do you fly a flag at your house on patriotic holidays?
4. What ingredients do you think should be included in a great picnic basket?
Hotdogs, potato salad, baked beans and chocolate chip cookies.
5. What is one interesting piece of trivia you know? Interesting is of course a relative term.
I searched the internet to find something for this. Here's one I found. You burn 26 calories in a one minute kiss. I can't think of a more fun way to burn calories, can you?
6. Wednesday, May 24th is National Escargot day...have you ever tried them? Eww or ooh?
No I haven't tried them, but I probably would if given the chance.
7. What is one thing you know for sure?
That I am loved by Jesus and my husband.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Knowing #7 is true is a really cool thing!