Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Hey, why don't you click the HodgePodge button and come on and enjoy the fun with Joyce and the rest of us? You know you want to.
1. Have you ever been served breakfast in bed? Do you enjoy that? If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this coming weekend what would you hope to see on the tray?
No I don't think I've ever been served breakfast in bed. Don't know if I would enjoy it or not. See first sentence. lol If I were served breakfast, I believe I'd want eggs and bacon and a glass of chocolate milk. But I think I'd really rather eat it at the table (but they could surely prepare it while I'm in bed and then let me go back to bed while they clean up after I eat).
2. What is one piece of advice you would give a new mother?
Enjoy you're child every day.
3. When was the last time you wanted to scream? Explain.
I have a tendancy to be a yeller, so everyday! No explanation needed.
4. Can you hula hoop?
5. What is something people do in traffic that really bothers you?
Pull out in front of me or cut me off.
6. What do you do when people don't admit they're wrong?
7. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'fun'?
Disney World, of course!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
On the way to pick up oldest daughter.
And here's a little video I saw on FB and thought I'd share with you, cause we are "In the Muthahood"