1. How many times in your life have you moved house?
8 times before I was married and 4 times since marriage
2. What subject would you study if you had a year to devote to it?
I would like to play a different instrument. Maybe mandolin or guitar.
3. What in this world breaks your heart?
Child abuse of any sort. All children should have the right to be safe.
4. What is one item that symbolizes the times in which we live? Why?
Drive-thru windows. Why? Because we are a society that wants what we want and we want it now. We do not like to wait on anything. Consider the microwave, high-speed internet, etc.
5. Share a favorite bumper sticker or t-shirt slogan.
I couldn't think of one right off so I went looking and found this:
6. How do you like your spaghetti?
7. What is one piece of advice you would give a recent, or soon to be recent, graduate?
Get a job! :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our ladies Bible study (The Patriarchs by Beth Moore) just ended tonight. I'm gonna miss meeting with these ladies every Tuesday night. But we'll be back together in August or September!