If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

2011 Siesta Scripture Memory Team #12


"He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber." Psalm 121:3 KJV
My plans are to memorize this whole chapter.
Isn't it wonderful to know that we can rest and sleep because He never does?

2 comments:

  1. I love that idea... use verses to memorize a whole chapter - Way to build on each of them!!!

    I also love how you have them at the bottom of your blog. You're giving me all kinds of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been memorizing the first chapter of James but deviated this time round as there is a verse I want/need to learn at the moment and I'm going with that instead. I can combine two verses in James for next time so I'll be finished with Chapter 1 at the end.

    2 Cor 10:5 : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy