Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Click here to join in the fun.
1. Summer's here-whoohoo! What's your favorite sight, sound, AND smell associated with summer?
Sight - beautiful blue skies; Sound - People laughing, talking, having fun and Smell - Steaks on a grill.
2. Fireflies or lightning bugs...what are they called in your neck of the woods?
We call them lightning bugs.
3. What is something from the past week that reminded you of your childhood?
I can't think of anything in particular.
4. Define 'the good life'.
Spending time with my hubby and the girls.
5. Tell us what we'd see if you took a snapshot of your desk/work space?
At work, a clean and neat desk with 2 computer monitors speakers, phone, printer, Noah's Ark mug with pens, etc.
At home, mostly my laptop.
6. Peaches or watermelon...yes, you have to choose.
Today watermelon, tomorrow peaches.
7. Ever been skinny dippin'? Is that too much for the Wednesday Hodgepodge? Rest assured we won't need details...unless of course you feel you must but remember, this is a family friendly blog so keep it G rated.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby and I have started a new blog dedicated solely to our love of Disney. Here's the address if you want to check it out. http://loveofanythingdisney.blogspot.com