1. What is the most useful book in your house?
Our Bibles and my Better Homes and Gardens Cook Book.
2. What's worse-being too hot or too cold?
Definitely too hot. I can always put on more clothes, but honey you can only take off so many and still be allowed out in public!
3. Share something that made you smile this past weekend.
Our small town parade.
4. How do you like your hamburgers? Or don't you?
Cooked about medium and on a honey bun with mayo or Frisch's Tarter Sauce, tomato and American Cheese.
5. What's your summer beach read? If it's not summer in your part of the world then tell us what book you're reading in front of the fire while sipping hot cocoa.
I've been reading a lot lately. In about the last 2 weeks I've read Snodgrass Vacation by Dave Conifer (which was hysterical, but definitely not christian fiction) Lonestar Sanctuary by Colleen Coble (very good), Boyfriends, Burritos and an Ocean of Trouble by Nancy Rue(teen fiction, but rather interesting) and I'm currently reading Breathe: A Novel of Colorado by Lisa T. Bergren. (historical christian fiction)
6. How was your birthday celebrated when you were a kid?
Mom would make us a cake and we'd get a gift. We didn't make big deals about it, but it just just celebrated with immediate family.
7. What's something that is totally uncool that you love anyway?
I don't know, cause if I love it, then it's cool to me!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
At church Sunday night we met in a Sunday School room and sang a bunch of old Hymns a cappella and then we ate watermelon, honey dew melons and cantelope. We laughingly called it "Melons and Melodies." We're a small group on Sunday nights, but we sure had fun.