Click the button above to join in the fun!
1. How has your hometown changed since you were a kid? What has changed most about the neighborhood you grew up in?
There are tons more people living here, but the downtown area is still similar. The stores have changed, but the outsides of them look different. I love living in a small town like this.
2. What song makes you laugh?
I have this song on my iPod. I love it.
3. Are you a fan of Harry Potter? Read the books? Seen any/all of the movies? Will you be standing in line somewhere close to midnight later this week? For those of you playing along today who live outside the US or UK is Harry Potter a phenomenon in your part of the world?
I guess I'd probably be called a semi-fan. I've seen them all except the one that came out last summer. I'm sure I'll probably watch it and this new one sometime on DVD.
4. If the truth hurts, will you tell a lie? Are we better off as a society in a world that allows no form of deception whatsoever?
I may try to avoid saying anything to keep from hurting someone with the truth, but I'd certainly try not to lie.
5. What is your favorite 'sauteed in garlic and butter' food? Or garlic and olive oil if that makes you feel better.
I'm not a big fan of garlic.
6. Attending any reunions this summer/year? High school? family? Other? Do these events stir up excitement or dread?
No reunions. And I'd say reunions have a tendency to do both. Fill me with excitement and dread. I dread them until I get there and then I usually have a good time.
7. Lilac, hydrangea, peony...pick one.
Lilac. I love the smell.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love participating in the Hodgepodge. Thanks Joyce for doing this every week. You are very appreciated!