Click the button above and join in the fun with all of us over at Joyce's. Come on....you know you want to!
1. July 20th marks the anniversary of the first time man stood on the moon. Flash forward 42 years to July 8, 2011 which marked the start of the final Space Shuttle mission. Should we continue to explore space? Should nations devote more or fewer of their resources to exploring space? Would you want to go into space if the opportunity arose?
I love the space program and yes I think we should continue to explore space. I would love to go into space, well, that is if I could work up the nerve to do it.
2. What are three things in your freezer?
Chicken, ground beef, fruit, etc, etc, etc.
3. If you could see any band/artist perform live tonite who would it be? It has to be someone living...no Beatles, Elvis, etc.
Reba McIntyre comes to mind.
4. Ice-cubed or crushed? Or are you one of those people who don't like ice?
Love ice and I love it crushed.
5. The owner of a small restaurant outside of Pittsburgh recently announced he was banning children under six, saying they regularly disrupted other customer's meals. You can read the story in more detail here but isn't this a perfect topic to discuss in our Wednesday Hodgepodge? Have at it friends...what are your thoughts?
I'm not going to comment on whether it's right or wrong to ban the children, but this is what I will say. It's his business, so I think he should be able to do what he wants. If the customers don't like it, then they don't have to come there.
6. What was your first car? How did it come to be yours?
I had a 1967 Ford Fairlane. I bought it sometime after high school graduation in 1975. It cost all of $500. I loved that car. It had a hole in the floorboard and you could see the road through it when you were driving. But I was cool, cause I owned a car. It would have looked similar to this only maroon.
7. If I had a nickle for every time I _complained__ I'd be rich. I hate to admit it, but it's probably true.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our Vacation Bible School starts Monday night. That probably means I'll be here on the blog and visiting your blogs even less than I have been in the last couple of weeks. We're doing "Pandamania". It's going to be fun!