Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Click above to join Joyce in all the Hodgepodge Fun.
1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
Hand dipped chocolate chip from United Dairy Farmers or chocolate custard from Culvers.
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
Too much. I end up not wearing half of what I take.
3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
The one someone else is using (especially when their using it to clean my house)!
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
Sorry, I'm not playing fair. I think they are both terrible!
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
From Ohio to Estes Park, Colorado.
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
I really don't do any of them, but probably biking.
7. What sound drives you crazy?
Fingernails on a chalk board.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We're in the middle of VBS and I'm tired but having fun.