If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge



Click above to join Joyce in all the Hodgepodge Fun.

1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
Hand dipped chocolate chip from United Dairy Farmers or chocolate custard from Culvers.

2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
Too much.  I end up not wearing half of what I take.

3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
The one someone else is using (especially when their using it to clean my house)!

4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
Sorry, I'm not playing fair.  I think they are both terrible!

5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
From Ohio to Estes Park, Colorado.

6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
I really don't do any of them, but probably biking.

7. What sound drives you crazy?
Fingernails on a chalk board.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
We're in the middle of VBS and I'm tired but having fun.

12 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I had thought of #3, that was just laugh out loud funny! Have fun at VBS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on #3! I love VBS...hope its going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time - and I do me just 1 time - I didn't bring enough clothes with me and believe me - it has NEVER happened again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL to #3! Whenever I have enough money, maybe I'll be able to smell the sweet scent of someone else's cleaning my house!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing about Culvers custard... I've never had it! There is one about 20 miles away - I love their Soup in a bread bowl during the winter... the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also said `fingernails on chalkboard`

    Enjoy the rest of VBS

    ReplyDelete
  7. VBS is great, but it really does sap the strength and energy, doesn't it? Hope it's going well for you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. VBS is fun, but tiring. I'm surprised that you had the energy to do the Hodgepodge today :)

    Love your answer to #3! I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love #3!!!
    Hope VBS is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. VBS is exhausting! Hope you get to rest after it's over :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you on #4. I am sure you are tired but what a great thing for the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy