Wednesday, August 3, 2011
1. Share a favorite song lyric.
I better not see 'I can't think of one' on anybody's paper. That's an automatic F in the Wednesday Hodgepodge you know.
From "Mary Did You Know" written by Mark Lowry ...Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod? And when you kiss your little baby, you've kissed the face of God?
I love this song. The words are so thought provoking.
2. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
Joyce just did above when she told us that we'd get an "F" if we didn't answer the above question. lol
3. Money, fame, happiness...are they mutually exclusive?
No, I don't think so, but I know money and fame won't do it unless you have Jesus. He's the only way to true peace and happiness.
4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family and friends that doesn't require turning on the stove, oven or an outdoor grill?
Well if I can't cook I guess it would be fruit or chips and onion dip.
5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it?
Retire.....Will I do it this week....No, but I wish I could.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country's national political scene?
Maybe a 4.
7. What are your final parting words to the month of July?
Good bye July. You've been pretty hot this year, and I'm glad you're gone now, even though you left your hotness for August to suffer with. But now I can enjoy August, the month of my birthday and my husband's birthday and the beginning of our vacation (which will end in September).
8. Insert your own random thought here.