Click the button above to join in with Joyce and the Fun of Hodgepodge over at From this Side of the Pond. Come on...you know you want to.
1. If you could work for any one government agency which would you choose and why?
I've worked for a local government agency for almost 35 years, so no thank you on working with another one. I'm content where I am.
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
It's not easy, but I try because I figure if I don't forgive, it's not going to hurt them, but it's going to eat me up inside.
3. What is your favorite meatless supper?
scrambled eggs, toast and jelly (it's what I had last night).
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
Nope, I'll be working and then going to church.
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children?
We'd get some new clothes and shoes usually. Yes, my kids did too when they were little.
6. Write a summer tongue twister.
Licking lips like lovely, lemony liquids.
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle?
I could watch after the incision part is finished.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This is the first tomato from my garden. It was absolutely delicious!!