Click the above button to play along.1. Using what's in your frig right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?
Grilled steaks and hotdogs. I have potato's in the bin (not the fridge), but the butter and sour cream for them is in the fridge.
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?
I don't know. I don't wish to give up yet on anything that I hope to change about me.
3. What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?
My love for my husband
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
Depends on the situation. I do both regularly.
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?
Double check - the door, windows, etc before leaving for vacation.
7. What's your favorite place for people watching?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I leave for vacation and to take our oldest back to college one week from today, so this will probably be my last Hodgepodge for a couple of weeks.