Monday, October 3, 2011
Counting One Thousand Gifts
In my deliberate effort to be more aware of God in my life, here is a continuation of the list of Blessings I'm grateful for:
6. Our wonderful Tuesday Night Women's Bible Study. I love these ladies so much and they teach me so much. Plus learning from Beth Moore. God is definitely using her to teach us more about Him. Right now we are learning we are Heiresses.
7. I'm thankful for a wonderful weekend with my husband and daughter and the opportunity to "see" and talk with our oldest daughter on Skye last night.
8. Earlier last week my husband experimented with a new recipe for Spaghetti Sauce and it was very good. I'm so thankful for a husband who likes to cook!
9. I'm thankful for a fun time with my youngest daughter Saturday night. We went to the movies together without any pre-planning. Just checked the time and found it was starting in 30 minutes, then hopped in the car and zoomed over. We shared some popcorn and some laughter and watched "The Help". Fun times.
10. Being loved by God...when I take the time to think about this I can hardly believe that the Creator of all loves me.