Click the button above if you'd like to join Joyce for some Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
Chili with spaghetti or breakfast with eggs, bacon or sausage, fried potatoes and toast or biscuits. Yummy, it's making me hungry just thinking about it.
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
No, I don't think so. But maybe I should ask my family, they make think differently.
3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
My mom's porkchops fried in cornmeal batter with mashed potatoes and cornmeal gravy. Yummy. I miss it because I don't live at home and I don't cook it because I'd be the size of a barn if I could make this (along with some other very wonderful things my mom cooks).
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
I can't think of a thing.
5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?
Zoo because I love the animals, especially seals and penguins.
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
Kiss the Girl from Little Mermaid
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
Depends on who I'm arguing with and what we're arguing about.
8. Insert your own random thought here.