In my deliberate effort to be more aware of God in my life, here is a continuation of the list of Blessings, Gifts, & God moments in my life this past week:
15. The opportunity to Skype with my oldest over the weekend. Also talked with her roommate and met her roommate's mother during this conversation. So much fun. Love you Kelli
16. Kelli's roommate's momma who took her in this weekend and fed her real food. Thank you Christy for taking care of my girl.
17. Time crafting Saturday night with my youngest girl. She was making a beautiful light strand with pink tulle and netting for her bedroom and I was knitting the prayer shawl.
18. Time with just hubby and I as my sister had my youngest over Friday night and most of Saturday. They were shopping and cleaning and having fun. Hubby and I went out to lunch together and went shopping and bought some Christmas decorations.
19. Watching a Beth Moore video with my youngest and another young friend, eating pizza and then talking together until almost midnight Thursday night.
20. Thank you Lord for one of the best weekends we've had in a long time.