In my deliberate effort to be more aware of God in my life, here is a continuation of the list of Blessings, Gifts, and God moments in my life this past week:
21. God given time to spend with our oldest daughter on Saturday. Kelli's college flew her to Columbus to represent the college to the students at their Youth Convention this past weekend. She was there to tell them about the college and hopefully get them to consider attending there in their future. Since we're less than 2 hours away, we drove up and got to share several hours with her during the afternoon. It was so good to see her. It's been a long time since early September and she won't be until mid-December for Christmas break. So this was awesome. Thank you God for those hours.
22. Kerri spent the weekend at that Youth Convention with her youth group. She didn't know her sister was coming in. Kelli wanted so bad to surprise her. Well from what we've been told, it worked really well. Kelli was at her booth when Kerri walked by. She glanced over and then did a double take and screamed and then ran to her sister and jumped at her and wrapped her arms around her and started bawling. I think she was very, very happy. ;) Thank you God for wonderful surprises and sisters who really do love each other (there are days when we wonder. lol). I wish I had pictures, but that's okay because I have pictures in my mind that are really great.
23. Thank you God for all our veterans who serve our country. They are so awesome and I appreciate all they've done.
24. We finished our women's Bible Study Tuesday night. I am so thankful for each of these women and I'm so grateful to get to learn more about God with them. This time we did Beth Moore's study, "The Inheritance". If you've never heard of it and are looking for a good one, you should check it out. Awesome!!!
25. Shopping and new clothes. Thank you God for the opportunity to go shopping and buy some new clothes. It sure was fun shopping with Kelli Saturday. Hey and I earned some Kohl's bucks, so Kerri and I will be able to do some shopping soon too. Yay!!!
26. A good friend and co-worker who when I worked some overtime with last week, brought us in some wonderful goodies and snacks and she made the time (even though we were really busy) a lot of fun. Thanks Cathy for being a good friend and sharing with me.