31. Being part of a church who loves to help the community. Each year, our church serves a free Thanksgiving dinner to anyone in the community who wants to attend, or if they are shut-ins, we deliver lunch to them. We also serve to our local law enforcement and fire personnel and communications officers who are on duty on Thanksgiving. I love being part of a caring church family.
32. I love getting to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. There were 19 of us gathered this year. My sister opened her home to us and everyone brought in food and we had a great time. Here are a few of us gathered at the table. The rest of us were probably in the kitchen still filling our plates. She had a humongous table that fit all of us and still had room for a few more. (Kelli hopefully you'll get to be there with us soon, maybe next Thanksgiving).
33. So thankful that my daughter has a wonderful roommate that took her home with her for Thanksgiving since she couldn't come home to us. Thanks Salina and family! Love you.
|Salina and Kelli|
35. Having a job that allows me to spread my vacation time out throughout the year. It was so nice to be off from Wednesday through Sunday. Loved the time with my family and friends.
36. Going out on Black Friday, but not buying one thing from the special sales. haha Just had fun with my hubby and Kerri. We bought a few things, but not the special Black Friday sales.
37. Naps...I'm thankful that this past weekend I had several opportunities to take a short afternoon nap. I just love to do this. Of course now I'm not sure how I'll stay awake all day at work this week. haha Thank you Lord for the opportunity to rest in you.
Why don't you click this button and join in with counting your blessings from God. It really does make a difference in your life when you're looking for all His gifts.