If you haven't done the Wednesday Hodgepodge with us before, you really should consider joining in. It's always so much fun. Just click the button above and go on over and see Joyce and join in with us. Go on..you know you want to.
1. Of all the tools and gadgets you own which do you most enjoy using?
My Kindle and my laptop are my favorites.
I'm not really sure that it ever would be.
3. What temperature do you keep your thermostat set to in winter? Do you have another way to heat your house besides a furnace of some type?
Around 68 degrees. No we have no other heat source except to wrap up in a blanket or afghan when watching TV.
4. Do/did you have a close relationship with any of your grandparents?
Not as close as my girls do with their grandparents. But I was pretty close to my mom's mom.
5. When did you last have a family portrait taken?
Thanksgiving 2 years ago. It was not a professional photo though.
6. What does the word patriotism mean to you?
I think this video shows patriotism about as well as anything.
7. Do you like to play cards and if so, what's your favorite card game?
I'm not a big card player, but I do like Solitaire (though I usually play it on the computer) and rummy.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have found so many cute things on Pinterest to make for Christmas. I love Pinterest and I'm really in the crafting mood. I bought the stuff this weekend to make a wreath and my daughter is decorating light strands for her room. I'll take pictures when we get them finished. I got this idea from Pinterest too. Acorn Cookies. I made some for Bible Study. Here are a few of them.
Thanks Joyce for another great week of Hodgepodge questions.