Click on the above button to join in the Hodgepodge fun.
1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!)
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I buy them and sometimes I make them. This year, I haven't even really thought about it yet, so probably I won't. The cards we receive are placed in a basket for all to see.
2. When do kids become adults?
Depends on the kid.
3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons?
Nope not really. I may have to use more lotion, but that's about it.
4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose?
Can't think of a thing. I pretty much just like normal kinds of food.
5. Gloves or mittens?
6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue sound nicer?
We waited to eat at J. Alexander's for a couple of hours one night and yes it was definitely worth the wait.Especially since we were with friends, and just being together was fun.
7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to in the month of December?
Tracy, Kerri and I may possibly go to Pigeon Forge for a couple of days and then Kelli will be coming home from school for a month.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My new header picture for Christmas was drawn by Kelli back in 2009.