If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge


Click on the above button to join in the Hodgepodge fun.

1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!)
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.  Sometimes I buy them and sometimes I make them.  This year, I haven't even really thought about it yet, so probably I won't. The cards we receive are placed in a basket for all to see.

2. When do kids become adults?
Depends on the kid.

3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons?
Nope not really.  I may have to use more lotion, but that's about it.

4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose?
Can't think of a thing.  I pretty much just like normal kinds of food.

5. Gloves or mittens?
Gloves

6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue sound nicer?
We waited to eat at J. Alexander's for a couple of hours one night and yes it was definitely worth the wait.Especially since we were with friends, and just being together was fun.

7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to in the month of December?
Tracy, Kerri and I may possibly go to Pigeon Forge for a couple of days and then Kelli will be coming home from school for a month.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
My new header picture for Christmas was drawn by Kelli back in 2009.

9 comments:

  1. I love your new header ... and your background ... but the fact that your header was drawn by Kelli makes it all the more special, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header. What a great drawing. So neat that you were able to use it here. Pigeon Forge at Christmas would remind me of Amy Grant's "Tender Tennessee Christmas." I love her Christmas album. Have a blessed day Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new header: ). Have fun in Pigeon Forge...we are in the Smokies every other Christmas as my in laws live in the foothills. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new design and header photo. I have been to Seveireville, I know I spelled it wrong, it is by Pigeon Forge beautiful area. Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the header!! Charlie and I are planning on going to Pigeon Forge after Christmas and in-between daughters' birthdays. I hope it snows when we go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I planned on commenting about your header picture. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a talented artist! It is beautiful! Enjoyed your answers. Pigeon Forge is a beautiful area. We went thru there on our honeymoon trip 5 years ago. Hope you have a great time!
    until next time...nel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pigeon Forge sounds nice--especially at Christmas time.

    Kelli is quite talented. I love her drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made our Christmas cards with stamps one year, and after making around 50 of them, my fingers were so stiff, I could barely move them! Now, I just buy them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy