Click the Hodgepodge button above to join in with the fun.
1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guests to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay?
No, I don't think so. But you just never know.
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905 ...what's your all time favorite Disney movie? Here's a list in case you're struggling...and yes, you have to pick one.
Pollyanna for an older Disney movie and National Treasure 1 & 2 for newer Disney movies.
3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
Probably a sweater I bought a few weeks ago. I tried it on to wear it about a week ago and I didn't really like it too much. Hopefully, the next time I try it, I'll like it again.
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
Usually maybe about 25%. This year I hope it to be 50% or more.
5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom?
6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item.
I really don't have anything on a list.
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|Saw both of these on FB and thought I'd share with you.|
Have a great Wednesday!