Click the button to play along.
1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not every room, what rooms do you decorate?
Not in every room, but in the living room & dining room. Sometimes in the girls bath and the girls sometimes do their own rooms.
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why?
Sweden probably. Why? Because I've never been there. But where I'd really like to go is Holland so I could see the Corrie ten Boom House.
3. What does the word faith mean to you?
Believing what you can't see or touch or hear. My faith is in Jesus Christ. How about yours?
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day...what day and age would you choose?
|How about this day. That's me on the right and I look like I'm having fun. I'm with 2 of my cousins and I think we're all looking pretty cute.|
5. When did you last have 'punch'? If it's not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe.
My mother-in-law makes the best punch on Christmas Day every year. It's become a tradition. It's got strawberries and ginger ale and I'll have to ask her what else sometime.
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts?
Yes, we fill stockings and they are usually the last thing we open. Love stockings.
7. What takes your breath away?
Walking up a set of stairs! lol Is that what you mean? Really, my hubby is the one that takes my breath.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here are a couple of ideas I got from Pinterest. Took them to a church function Sunday. Not too hard to make and people seem to like them.