If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Counting 1000 Gifts

Continuing on with counting my 1000 gifts or blessings.

94. Jesus loves me.

95. My family loves me.

96. I love Jesus.

97. My family loves Jesus.

98. My parents raised me to know about Jesus.

99. I found grace, mercy and forgiveness in Jesus Christ.

100. For the beautiful blue skies we had this weekend.

101. Time to spend with my family on Saturday to visit Krohn's Conservatory and see some of the the beautiful flowers and green plants that God has created for us. (There will be some pictures in a later post)

102. An hour spent Skyping with my oldest in Florida. So much fun to talk to her and see her at the same time when she's so far away.

103. A text from out of blue from same daughter saying "I love you mommy and have a great day."

104. Sweet messages on my FB Wall from both daughters just to give me a smiley face or an I love you. (Little things like this just make my day). I truly am blessed with 2 wonderful daughters.



6 comments:

  1. So many wonderful blessings. I really like Skype as well. We get to visit with our west coast kids because of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Skype just the best. It makes being apart a little easier.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reminder for me to count my blessings...something we all need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised you have such a kind and sweet family Cathy. So many blessings to be thankful for. And best of all being loved by our Lord. Now that's amazing! We are truly free.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Debbie that is the best of all...being loved by Jesus.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy