Continuing on with counting my 1000 gifts or blessings.
94. Jesus loves me.
95. My family loves me.
96. I love Jesus.
97. My family loves Jesus.
98. My parents raised me to know about Jesus.
99. I found grace, mercy and forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
100. For the beautiful blue skies we had this weekend.
101. Time to spend with my family on Saturday to visit Krohn's Conservatory and see some of the the beautiful flowers and green plants that God has created for us. (There will be some pictures in a later post)
102. An hour spent Skyping with my oldest in Florida. So much fun to talk to her and see her at the same time when she's so far away.
103. A text from out of blue from same daughter saying "I love you mommy and have a great day."
104. Sweet messages on my FB Wall from both daughters just to give me a smiley face or an I love you. (Little things like this just make my day). I truly am blessed with 2 wonderful daughters.