I'm still counting and I don't plan to quit until I reach at least a thousand. Click the button at the bottom of my post if you'd like to join in.
82. Enjoyed the retirement of my boss and friend of 35 years. It's been great to work with him all this time.
83. The opportunity to learn to work with a new boss.
84. Blessed with a wonderful quiet weekend at home.
85. Completed reading a book and starting another one.
86. So thankful I was taught to read and learned to love it so much.
87. Thankful for the teachers who taught me to love a good story by reading aloud to us.
88. Thankful for a mother who loved to read and took us kids to the library all the time so we could read as much as we wanted.
89. Thankful for my youngest daughter who is learning to go along with the flow, even when things don't go as planned.
90. Enjoyed time with my youngest to watch a movie together that she got for Christmas. So fun laughing together and just being in the room together.
91. Missing my oldest but thankful to know she is okay because of all her posts on FB and sometimes her texts with nothing more than a Good Morning. Glad to know she is thinking about me sometimes.
92. Thankful that my parents raised us to always be in church and the same for my husband. Makes it seem strange when we have to cancel services because of the weather and we can't go to church. So glad to feel that way because it is so engrained to be there and worship together as a church.
93. Blessed to know that we can worship him anywhere and not just at church.