1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be?
I watched part of it and participated in a blog party which was kinda fun...well until my computer died. Probably my talent would be singing or playing the piano.
2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake?
I don't have any houseplants real or fake right now. I do have a real plant in my office, but I'm about to kill that...which explains why I don't have any at home. I've killed them all.
3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student?
Depends on what was going on. If I knew the answer, I was glad to answer it, if not, then I'd tried to avoid eye contact.
4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food?
Broccoli and chicken with steamed rice.
5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle?
A miracle is something that can only be done by God's power. I think even the very fact that we get up every morning breathing is a miracle because we couldn't do that without the power of God. I believe the greatest miracle of all is that He loves me and He saved me.
6. What's your favorite Disney song? If you're stuck you'll find a list here.
I don't know if I'd say it's my favorite, but I think this is a really fun song. I love so many that I really can't pick a favorite.
7. I should have _____________ yesterday.
done some laundry
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I joined Weight Watchers tonight. Hoping I can finally get some of this weight off.