If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - Day 10 "self portrait"

The Photo A Day Challenge prompt for today is "self portrait".

I really hate pictures if myself most of the time. That is why I stand behind the camera. lol Anyway, here goes.



3 comments:

  1. I think you look very nice. Nice to see you. I have the same problem. Haven't even posted yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a beautiful picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy