If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - Day 13 "blue"

For today's challenge it is "blue". I took this picture at work the other day. The sky was such a beautiful blue and I couldn't resist.

I love the American flag!

5 comments:

  1. In my book you can never have too many pictures of a bright blue sky. The photographer I had a lesson with asked me what I like to take pictures of and I told him I take about three pictures of the sky every week : ) He liked that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect shot if I've ever seen one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that blue is beautiful ... the flag just pops on that beautiful blue background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy