Come on...what are you waiting on? Click the button above and join us. Don't forget to read my answers and comment first though! haha
1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
Probably pain...it makes me stay closer to Jesus.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
I'm not real fond of that color and no I don't expect to use it in my home.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I'm not really a collector, unless maybe books or craft items. I read the books, although I mostly just get them for my Kindle now...saves a lot of space in my house. I have lots of crafty items that I've purchased and haven't finished. Hopefully someday...like when I retire. haha
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
Grilled chicken is a favorite.
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
We had a tire blow-out on our trip to Florida last fall. Had to be towed off I-75. Wow! Did you know people fly on that road. Felt like they would blow us off the side of the road. Kinda scary!
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
I think I'm probably the same. I can't think of any changes in that area.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|I am so in the mood to visit Amish Country in Ohio again.|
|And to also go to the Longaberger Basket Factory. They are relatively close to each other.|